Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
The body language does not match the event. 😁😉
05:37 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by WorldwideLiberty in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
16 May, 09:24
In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication
Patrick puts the most interesting information out! Twitter refugee here, really miss him. Don't desire to falsely sign up for that FALSE site, though. Hope to catch him soon. Telegram requiring an app is problematic, too, so I'm missing that show, but dearly appreciate things brought here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 May, 01:43
I am so glad that Patrick is alive :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
26 April, 09:21
I remember back then when they said he died cause he had a breathing problem but he has shown up on the web working with John jr. Going by patrick bouvier kennedy.

Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
03 March, 07:02
He was on FB early in 2020 with his Gematria. Then disappeared in a flash.

Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
04 March, 04:30
In response Entirely Kathryn to her Publication
Wow, I wish I had seen that. Do you think it was him with Vincent Fusca at the rally in Erie, PA?