Red 55S @Red55S
GhostEzra via Telegram:

Some of you left the movie theater.😂 Here's the deal though, once you're awake there's no going back to sleep. That's why I laugh at these "I'll wait one more week then I'm out" comments. Haha, no your not. You can't. It's impossible. Once you take the red pill the blue one doesn't work any longer.
12:31 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
03 March, 10:22
In response Red 55S to her Publication
hahha exactly. John 1:5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
03 March, 09:56
The blue pill truly doesnt exist after you take the red pill but the black pill still poses a real threat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
03 March, 12:40
Sorry, there is no reinsertion in this movie.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
03 March, 12:35
Truth. A wise soul told me long ago that Man created time, it simply didn't exist. Point being people who put dates on information because that makes them feel more comfortable until it doesn't. If there is time, it's God's time.