Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
02 March, 10:56
anons... this is extremely serious. I encourage all of us to read this article which will take about 4 minutes or less if you're a fast reader. the bill and Melinda gates foundation has crossed the line in more than one way with this damn vaccine. they should be stopped but it seems the entire world is behind them including our military. search this out for yourselves. I'm not sure what to make of all this. the one thing I am certain of is that since the Dems have stolen the election, the mark of the beast has come full force with absolutely no hindrance...it's apparent that they have no problem exposing their plans and the worrisome thing is so many are willing to go along with it...

https://foe.org/news/milit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Finschmo @finschmo
I am afraid if we don't cross some precipice soon, we have been duped. It's all vaccines, 5G is EVERYWHERE, crypto is dicey, all the starlinks going up, poisoned food, soil and water - the world is becoming more and more strange and cabal-plan like, could you be in a worse nightmare? - trusting a plan is one thing but it feels like while we're doing the trusting, we're actually getting f*cked and soon we'll wake up and be total and complete slaves, our children and grandchildren will have it worse; they're not even hiding it anymore.
11:09 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Only people mentioned by finschmo in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 March, 11:43
In response Joe Finschmo to his Publication
This is my concern now as well. What is the purpose of a plan that is supposed to be "divine" in allowing this vaccine depopulation agenda to fluorish? It makes no sense to me. I have been a backer of 17 and Trump - never blindly - but supportive. Now? Serious doubts - especially since the Trump Administration backed the Moderna vax - and pushed the "warp speed" of them. My concern is this is just a new plan against us - one we would get behind because we thought we were getting freed from evil. Not sure of that - but the more I see evil out in full force now getting away with whatever it wants - the more my concern grows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
02 March, 11:44
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
factor in "Free will" and things make a wee bit more sense.

Matt Smith @mttdsmth727
02 March, 11:39
In response Joe Finschmo to his Publication
I just pray! I read and look, but mostly pray that God is with us.

With technology, any picture or video can be fake. News is full of misinformation. When nothing else is working I just turn it over to God.

hope this helps someone else.