Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 March, 07:59
Orion Nebula - the place where stars are born.

Orion OB1 association consists of the following subgroups:[1][2]

Orion OB1a - the group of stars northwest of the Orion Belt stars with an average age of about 12 million years. Within this grouping is another subgroup known as the 25 Orionis group. They are located near the star of Bellatrix.

Orion OB1b - the three bright stars ζ Ori (Alnitak), ε Ori (Alnilam), and δ Ori (Mintaka) which make up the asterism known as "Orion's Belt", and minor stars. This group has an average age of approximately 8 million years and is further subdivided into three subgroups.

Orion OB1c - the stars in Orion's Sword that are created by 42 Orionis, θ Orionis, and ι Orionis. These stars are about 3-6 million years old.

Orion OB1d - the stars of the Orion Nebula and M43 (the youngest stars).

OB1d should be the most interesting one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 March, 08:11
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Pretty interesting. Which verse in the Bible?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 March, 08:51
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I promise that I am not trying to point a finger! But I would like to know what version of the Bible y'all are referring to. I constantly pray for discernment from God. If there is something that does not line up with what God tells me in my heart is of Him- I question it.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I checked NIV and KJV both are similar on Job 9:9 and mentions Orion.
09:07 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 March, 12:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
this is the first time in this Q journey that I have felt lost and hopeless.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 March, 01:25
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Why? Maybe we're 144000 from the Bible. Maybe we're soon entering 1000 years of peace.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 March, 09:07
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
thank you, I will look.