Only people mentioned by PatriotDiane in this post can reply
Berry Good @Berries4all
20 January, 02:41
In response Diane Buckley to her Publication
I logged out and logged back in, and the problem was fixed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Berry Good @Berries4all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Berry Good @Berries4all

Dom the PATRIOT @Dominickp
20 January, 02:31
ctrl F5

FLAVIA Qbrazil @FLQVIQ
20 January, 02:44
In response Dom the PATRIOT to his Publication
in pc ok...but how can i fix it in cell, please?

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
20 January, 02:16
Clear your cache.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 January, 02:12
YES! and that is NOT a coincidence considering where we are now....highly suspicous and i don't like it!

JackQ Hend @jbtxwest1
20 January, 02:11
yes

Olivia Dunham @OliviaMemeThief
20 January, 02:07
Yes

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
20 January, 02:04
For the last few hours. Evverything overlapped, and can't really read anything clearly :(

Boost Truth @boostTruth
20 January, 02:03
yes in chrome but it's not in safari

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
20 January, 02:01
use cntrl-F5 to refresh your screen. issue with this site right now

Bobbie W WG1WGA @MsBobbie
20 January, 02:01
Yes!!

Vee Corrious @VCorrious
20 January, 02:00
Yep...BIGLY