Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Cheryl Koteita @Cherylktt
02 March, 10:10
In response ana coelho to her Publication
i tested positive yesterday's and i feel horrible. i honestly didn't believe covid was real. this sucks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
I currently have bronchitis. The doctors wrre more than capable of diagnosing me before a test. They tried to test me and I told them no. Feeling better after a couple antibiotics.
08:51 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Cheryl Koteita to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lomac in this post can reply
05 March, 11:57
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
bronchitis....empty your bowels and it will clear up the lungs. special healing for you too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
05 March, 03:16
The antibiotics have done a great job at that 🤣 never spent so much time in the bathroom than I did on Tuesday lol

05 March, 11:56
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Doctor's gave me nothing. good luck and rest, oh andbtake tylenol for discomfort....no vaccines will be needed for me. i pray that husband will continue to stay healthy.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
05 March, 03:15
feeling any better?