Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Cheryl Koteita @Cherylktt
02 March, 10:10
In response ana coelho to her Publication
i tested positive yesterday's and i feel horrible. i honestly didn't believe covid was real. this sucks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
02 March, 08:51
In response Cheryl Koteita to his Publication
I currently have bronchitis. The doctors wrre more than capable of diagnosing me before a test. They tried to test me and I told them no. Feeling better after a couple antibiotics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
02 March, 08:26
If in a court case you find a key piece of evidence has been tampered with, the only safe option is to stop the trial and carry out the necessary forensic analysis of all the evidence. It also applies the rush to administer a likely bioweapon posing as a vaccine or a Satanic pedophile traitor posing as President. Stop everything and review the evidence.

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
02 March, 02:24
Health Canada letter stating virus has not been isolated.

Go to https://www.fluoridefreepe... to see evidence from UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland and more that the virus has NOT ever been isolated!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 March, 01:58
That's why they had to increase the cycles in the PCR test to find it & now the WHO is decreasing the cycle to show the world the "virus" is going away, yeah right

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
01 March, 11:23
So much evidence of fowl play and yet people still believe the virus is lethal.

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
02 March, 09:48
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
The only reason they would want your DNA and RNA is to make Specific Viruses to make you more Susceptible to them. So People Need to Stop being tested and handing over your DNA & RNA. Wake the Heck Up!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 10:30

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:28
Ok, so it should be simple to go arrest, perp walk, try and hang Fauci. What are they waiting for?

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
01 March, 10:32
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I think the timing has to be right, because there are a lot that need to be arrested, and all legal avenues have to be exhausted to show the public correctly- they already think he's the dictator.

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
01 March, 10:19
This should be viral everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
01 March, 07:00
EVIL PUKES CDC