Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
03 March, 03:52
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
LOL --

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
02 March, 09:50
This dude was "offended" that people were making fun of him because of the way he looks while he was Pennsylvania's Health Secretary.

I say "bring it." Shame the weirdo. He's telling ME how I should live MY life??? Go to hell you sick f***.

If you're going to be in a high-profile position, you better have thick skin, especially when you're a mentally ill cross-dresser.

#Draintheswamp #Treason #fakevirus #covidhoax #Covid911

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
02 March, 09:13
It looks like an operation that didnt get completed. Dont they show before/after pictures b4 you make the call.

I think Dr. Faucci preformed the sugery

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
02 March, 08:51
🎶🎹🎵

PAIN NOW @PAIN
02 March, 08:45
That's Arthur Louis Levine. He's a guy. He's trash. He should be hung by his fucking balls on K St!

Madden Smith @Madden04
02 March, 09:13
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
😂Thats no way to talk about a lady

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 March, 08:32
The work ethic is very visible. It needs to try harder.

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 March, 09:03
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
"It" is clearly mentally ill, and in no position to dick tate people's lives.

Rain Man @RainMan
02 March, 08:29
But her baking skills