Beth Berry @BethAnn
Are you selling your stocks? I keep hearing something about a stock market crash. GOd i hope not!! What do you think??
08:01 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by BethAnn in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 March, 08:34
In response Beth Berry to her Publication
Nope. Not selling. Juan O Savin in one of his recent interviews was asked about that. He said he is heavily invested in the market, and he's sitting tight. When all is said and done, we own shares in real companies and they will be valued appropriately.

My take:
Our stocks are being heavily shorted by the hedge funds, and when they are weeded out and held accountable, the value of the stocks will naturally go up.
Just my 2 cents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Berry @BethAnn
02 March, 08:46
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you for replying! I listen to Juan....I must've missed that one or forgot! Shew, thank God casue i didn't want to empty our stocks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
02 March, 08:29
You must do what you feel is right. Me and im nobody bought silver and gold in hand metal to give me a cushion on the stocks and other means! Im not into having to go to some one else to get whats mine and nothing with the need of power! Its all gone when the lights go out! Do your research and feel good about what your gut tells you! God bless

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
02 March, 08:29
How long have you heard about stock "experts saying their is a bubble coming? They always say the bubble has to "pop". They keep fixing the symptoms but not the problem. Who knows never good to have all you eggs in one basket.