Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
02 March, 11:36
This is a general look at just one CGI/Double depicted on AMGNews.com. I admit it's hard for me to tell the difference for many, but Zuckerberg is an easy one. Fauci, not so much.

Since Gates is a double, do you think the vaccines are not real? I'm really asking, cuz I'm worried about my sister that got one.

https://amg-news.com/archi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
02 March, 03:00
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
im in the same boat as you.. my daughter is finishing up Pharmacy school (wish id known what i know now 5 years ago).. Tried at least getting her to dig into the ingredients.. no luck.. she got both rounds and she is doing fine.. I am thinking its just having severe effects on those with compromised systems. Fingers crossed for you and me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you for replying. It looks like this post of mine didn't get any traction besides your reply! lol. Thanks, yes, fingers crossed. Which one did she get? Said sister also encouraged her slightly autistic grown son, so they both got Pfizer's. Ugh! I feel she won't die, so there's that small intuitive comfort.
07:39 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response We Go All to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
02 March, 08:22
Daughter got the Pfizer.. her fiance got the Moderna.. Both are fine 2 weeks after.

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
02 March, 07:40
We found out Sunday my inlaws got pfizer on Friday 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

02 March, 07:42
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
Yeah, the same with sister. Of course like you, she told me afterwards. So frustrating. I guess I couldn't have stopped her anyway.

Just Mee @TrustinGod
02 March, 07:57
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
Let us know if they have any side effects. ULL mandating vaccines and not realizing trauma this will do. Suicidal student. Enough said.