Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
This is a general look at just one CGI/Double depicted on AMGNews.com. I admit it's hard for me to tell the difference for many, but Zuckerberg is an easy one. Fauci, not so much.

Since Gates is a double, do you think the vaccines are not real? I'm really asking, cuz I'm worried about my sister that got one.

https://amg-news.com/archi...
11:36 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
02 March, 03:00
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
im in the same boat as you.. my daughter is finishing up Pharmacy school (wish id known what i know now 5 years ago).. Tried at least getting her to dig into the ingredients.. no luck.. she got both rounds and she is doing fine.. I am thinking its just having severe effects on those with compromised systems. Fingers crossed for you and me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 March, 07:39
In response We Go All to his Publication
Thank you for replying. It looks like this post of mine didn't get any traction besides your reply! lol. Thanks, yes, fingers crossed. Which one did she get? Said sister also encouraged her slightly autistic grown son, so they both got Pfizer's. Ugh! I feel she won't die, so there's that small intuitive comfort.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 March, 07:41
In response We Go All to his Publication
Never mind about my 1st comment; my reading yours was early on before the shares/likes showed up!

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
02 March, 02:43
Considering that people are dropping like flies after taking the shots, I tend to think that they are real.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
02 March, 02:38
Given that many have had bad reaction to the shots, I tend to believe the ones directly from Big Pharma are the dangerous one.

Lexie May @LexieMay
02 March, 02:11
I honestly think that it is just the flu shot. I am not getting it as I've never ever gotten the flu shot. Just my 2 cents