Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
UNLESS a torched CHILD's FACE packaged & sold as MEAT is BLOODY HELL OKAY with you, EXPOSE IT!!!!

How dare ANYONE out there tell me this goes too far when the network had my little boy to the last of my knowledge & this...don't any of you even f*cking dare to try to SILENCE THE BLOODY HELL TRUTH OF THIS EVIL!!!!

UNLESS YOU NEED TO BE LEFT BEHIND PAST THIS POINT, meaning you are okay with the reality hell on earth nightmare that countless HELPLESS CHILDREN are living remaining HIDDEN AS THE PERPS WANT, so you, yourself, & I are not "traumatized" by seeing/not even living it, IF you PREFER TO TURN A BLIND EYE just like the "one eye club," DON'T YOU DARE EVER CALL YOURSELF A DIGITAL SOLDIER AGAIN!!!

This is THE BLOODY HELL REALITY of the nightmare HOLOCAUST of CHILDREN going on RIGHT NOW that most PREFER TO BLOODY HELL IGNORE, which is how SH*T REACHED THIS POINT IN THE 1ST PLACE!!! THIS is NOT F*CKING OKAY with me!!!!

#wwg1wga
#crimesagainstchildren
#SaveTheChildren
#DarkT
07:30 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
03 March, 07:36
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
Is this real? I heard of the cannibal place in LA but have never seen this, the video of the little girl you posted everyone should see that & know organ harvesting is quite REAL!! #SaveOurChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 March, 10:29
Thanks for reposting. Some who "claim" to be with us want too much silenced (supposedly so they aren't upset by seeing a tiny glimpse of what someone's child lived). Just like the "one eye club," we have silencers on our side who do it only because they are self centered & will soon be left behind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 March, 10:16
Thanks for sharing. Some are evil even among those who "claim" to be on our side.

Erik Westre @norpat66
02 March, 08:55
That's because most people doesn't believe that the images are real. Pictures aren't proof these days. Not videos either. It can all be manipulated, and fabricated. So authenticity needs to be proved.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 March, 08:16
this is NOT FOOKING okay!!
they must be shown

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 March, 07:48

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 March, 07:45
Please dont swear at me, I believe you and feel your pain. But because am a decades long researcher i woud like to know where this photo came from.

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 March, 07:48
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication