Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
Proof in the Comments ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ
06:59 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Susan Rubin @Patriot0526
02 March, 09:17
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ฒ No shit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
02 March, 08:42
I also read she is Bidens daughter who was suppose to be killed with her mother that was set up by Biden so he could be with the babysitter Jill..Just never know what's what anymore..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neen @โ‚ฌ@ @Neenatz
02 March, 08:28
never felt in my heart that she was a good choice. never could put my finger on it. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
02 March, 11:33
In response Neen @โ‚ฌ@ to his Publication
Trump kept some enemies close to watch them. are the kids her or were they trafficked

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 March, 03:17
In response Neen @โ‚ฌ@ to his Publication
She is part of the plan, i thnk.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
02 March, 08:07
well that was fast...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
02 March, 11:35
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
he said sometimes you have to lose it all to know who stands with you

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
02 March, 11:43
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Nothing`s happening? Can we all agree mainstream media= fake mkultra news? So why expect disclosures of arrests? #FutureProvesPast do y think that in WW2 the alliance was publishing their playbook?
#ArtofWar how can they wake the sheeple without showing that the whole system is rigged?British/ Nazi Crown/ Zionist Globalist Banksters NEVER LOST THE WAR, the worst prison has no bars. even the Capitol false flag =1933`s Reichstag/ German parliament Fire in Berlin? Pres. Paul von Hindenburg at the urging of Hitler, signed the #ReichstagFireDecree , did Nazis use the Fire to Justify Silencing Opposition, Just like Leftโ€™s Social Media Purge?#yarewatchingamovie = #MunchkinProducer *https://www.marzlovesfreed... *http://wehuntedthemammoth.... *TRUMP FREES USA Vs UK REIGN - https://www.bitchute.com/v... *UPDATES Gene Decode https://tinyurl.com/y9mjcj...
(1-2)

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 March, 07:37
I always wondered why Dianne Feinstein was nice to her during the confirmation hearings

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 March, 07:23
๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
02 March, 07:17
Rumor has it that she is Biden's daughter (!) - the baby who was supposed to have died with the first wife (who he killed?).
I can't find the photos, but AmySaysWTF on twit & FB is the first one who noticed the resemblance to the first wife.

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
02 March, 08:01
In response Pat Nopales to her Publication
lets compare pictures. check this out here. whats your opinion?

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
02 March, 08:38
In response Pat Nopales to her Publication
That's what i heard too.

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
02 March, 07:16
a little late. shes a trickster. I wasted positive energy for her.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 March, 07:04
More fooking swamp scum. DC needs the Rods Of God to destroy that cesspool of shit down there.

Save America @peaceinamerica1
02 March, 08:29
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
amen!

Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
02 March, 07:00

Cindy Whitney @CindyP
02 March, 07:02
SO THATS WHY TRUMP NOMINATED HER..GENIUS!