Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
02 March, 05:50
5 states are now completely open and mask free
North Dakota
South Dakota
Florida
Texas
Mississippi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
02 March, 06:48
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
The governors of some of these states say one thing, makes them look good, I guess. But they have left it up to the counties and/or the judges. Texas doesn't go into effect until March 10 is one example that now is not quite accurate. It's being reported that way-but the actual EO's tell a slightly different story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
The people who I've spoken to in Texas say they haven't really followed the mandates at all anyways. That most places have been open and nobody really took the masks seriously.
But I have heard that in certain cities, it's completely different.
06:51 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
02 March, 07:48
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
I don't wear one. I went into Best Buy in College Station today. They wouldn't let me stay, because I refused a mask. I told them they didn't want my money and to f**k off! Then I found out the mask mandate will be over on the 10th. Woo hoo!