Florida
Texas
Mississippi
05:50 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply
Heather Seeking truth @Truthpatriot111
03 March, 09:36
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
Oklahoma has been open the whole time but the big cities have the mandating rino mayors..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
03 March, 08:25
GA never had a mask mandate which is why I thought Kemp was a good guy. The election and Dominion proved me wrong. We have been fully open for months now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mor Creed @Morcreed
03 March, 12:14
well texas heays been mask free for me!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 March, 09:26
Iowa has been open for 3 months. No mask mandate.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
02 March, 09:25
Tennessee is suppose to any day now. Keep us in prayers that we join the maskless ranks!

Cax SCx @Cax
02 March, 09:17
School districts in Texas have already sent letters saying they will still mandate masks. Just putting that out there...

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
02 March, 09:29
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
For what reason? No scientific standing. How can they defy the governor's orders?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 March, 10:08
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
Time for law suits for crimes against humanity. This violates the Nuremburg code. Time to ignore the union and start rehiring non union workers , or find any and everyway to help parents homeschool, or get their kids into the private schools that allow their students and faculty to breath fresh air, the way God designed us too. These sickos are creating real life, slow motion snuff films out of torturing everyone made to wear those hot, uncomfortable, bacteria breading, slave sumbmission muzzles.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
02 March, 09:16
Good to know....

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
02 March, 09:11
More like 12, no?

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
02 March, 09:14
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
People have added. I reposted a link right after this 1 with more states added...
I'm not sure about the exact number anymore lol

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
02 March, 08:59
I'M GONNA HAVE TO MOVE...WEST COAST PEOPLE ARE BEING HELD HOSTAGE...😣 APPARENTLY THESE STATES QUALIFY FOR BILLIONS MORE IN STIMULUS RELIEF FOR STAYING CLOSED & CRIPPLING THE ECONOMY, ACCORDING TO FL. GOV. DESANTIS IN YESTERDAY'S PRESS CONFERENCE. #truth

Alee Raven @FloridaGirl
02 March, 07:12
Broward County FL still requires masks everywhere. So tired of it. The people are crazy here with the virtue signaling still.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
02 March, 09:35
In response Alee Raven to his Publication
N. FL is almost back to normal.
Not sure it's helpful, but masks are illegal according to FL statue 876.12.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
03 March, 08:33
In response Alee Raven to his Publication
GA never had a mask mandate. However, people still are still wearing due to store "mandates", MSM push and group think. I ignore all of the signs, walk right past the store Nazis, etc. Just politely say no thank you. If they get aggressive say, "come over here and make me put it on, I dare you". They give up the fight pretty quick. I also say nonsense things, like "I can't, I only have 1 lung". Try and have some fun with it.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
02 March, 06:48
The governors of some of these states say one thing, makes them look good, I guess. But they have left it up to the counties and/or the judges. Texas doesn't go into effect until March 10 is one example that now is not quite accurate. It's being reported that way-but the actual EO's tell a slightly different story.

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
02 March, 06:51
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
The people who I've spoken to in Texas say they haven't really followed the mandates at all anyways. That most places have been open and nobody really took the masks seriously.
But I have heard that in certain cities, it's completely different.

Alicia Hayden @Alilou
02 March, 06:44
Iowa has been since early February.... except liberal cities! Let's keep this going!!

Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
02 March, 06:35
In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication
I'm in Quebec. 8pm curfew.

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
02 March, 06:27
hopefully the rest will now

Carey Lou @Careylou
02 March, 06:27
yippee- keep them coming! Open America Now!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 March, 06:25
I suspect all states will come Easter

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
02 March, 06:19
Sounds like heaven to me, especially from the H#ll we are sitting in in Michigan.

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
02 March, 06:22
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
I'm in Quebec. We have 8pm curfew🤬