Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 March, 05:44
Can anyone confirm this shit?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
marc jeremiason @AmericaDuped
It is consitant with this article.

TRUMP IS NOW HEAD OF THE 3- EMPIRE CITY STATES AFTER THE SURRENDER OF QUEEN ELIZABETH & ARRESTS OF CABAL LEADERS AROUND THE WORLD WHO WERE GUILTY OF HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES. TRUMP IS HEAD OF WHITE HAT ALLIANCE WHO OVERTHREW THE CABAL SYSTEM OF CRIMINALS BEHIND A GLOBAL SEX TRAFFICKING & PEDOPHILIA PANDEMIC. TRUMP NOW CONTROLS THE NEW TREASURY THAT CONTROLS WHERE MONEY FLOWS PLUS HE IS NOW HEAD OF THE USA MILITARY & BRITISH MILITARY. THE CENTRAL BANK SYSTEM IS OVER. LAUNCH OF QFS GOLD BACKED DOLLAR TREASURY SYSTEM SEEMS IMMINENT.

https://gf4justice.com/202...
06:11 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericaDuped in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
03 March, 08:29
In response marc jeremiason to his Publication
While this statement is both profound and beautiful, i have to admit that i appreciate that not only did we finally drive the British out of America, we went much further and took them over. i am of Irish decent, so seeing them beaten at their own deception gives me pleasure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
03 March, 07:34
Charlie Freak got his info on this from 3Days3Nights (now nowhere to be found after twit suspension) and never gave credit - not good.
I asked 3Days3Nights about it (on twit) and he replied "He got the thread from me."

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 March, 06:46
i first heard charlie freak tell how world leaders went down abd it made sense to me...........then continued to listen to charlie about other topics and he lost me at hitler was a good guy i dont listen anymore.....i suppose ill have to wait like everyone else for the story to unfold

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 March, 07:14
In response reaper myer to his Publication
FYI, cant stand Charlie Freak. mr know it all and thows out whatever info he decides. may or MAY NOT be true. He loves himself.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
03 March, 07:48
In response reaper myer to his Publication
There's a 6-hour documentary called "The Greatest Story Never Told" by British filmaker Dennis Wise that lays out the evidence for Hitler having been against the world bankers/ Kharzarian mafia (whatever you want to call [them] ) and therefore we all had to be indoctrinated/propagandized to consider him the personification of evil.
It's a possibility. Excellent film. IMO it's always valuable to consider the antithesis (Hitler ok) of the thesis (Hitler evil) to come to a new understanding (it's possible we've been deceived) ????