Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Susan Rubin @Patriot0526
02 March, 09:17
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Great post!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
02 March, 06:14
they are wrong. the United States of America corp. is defunct and there will be no more presidents. Trump will be the 19th. President under the constitution of the United States For America Constitution of 1776.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
02 March, 06:19
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Im not so sure that is correct either. The United States is completely over, welcome to Unity-States of the World U.-S.-W.

Damian de la Iglesia @iglesia4
02 March, 06:12
Correct me if I am wrong, but if Trump is President right now, on his "second term" he remains 45. The number belongs to the number of presidencies. The next president, a different person, would be number 46.
If a president has 3 terms, let's say Trump, he would be the 45th President throughout his 3 terms.
Can't say anything about the other stuff. Idk.

marc jeremiason @AmericaDuped
02 March, 06:11
It is consitant with this article.

TRUMP IS NOW HEAD OF THE 3- EMPIRE CITY STATES AFTER THE SURRENDER OF QUEEN ELIZABETH & ARRESTS OF CABAL LEADERS AROUND THE WORLD WHO WERE GUILTY OF HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES. TRUMP IS HEAD OF WHITE HAT ALLIANCE WHO OVERTHREW THE CABAL SYSTEM OF CRIMINALS BEHIND A GLOBAL SEX TRAFFICKING & PEDOPHILIA PANDEMIC. TRUMP NOW CONTROLS THE NEW TREASURY THAT CONTROLS WHERE MONEY FLOWS PLUS HE IS NOW HEAD OF THE USA MILITARY & BRITISH MILITARY. THE CENTRAL BANK SYSTEM IS OVER. LAUNCH OF QFS GOLD BACKED DOLLAR TREASURY SYSTEM SEEMS IMMINENT.

https://gf4justice.com/202...

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
03 March, 07:34
In response marc jeremiason to his Publication
Charlie Freak got his info on this from 3Days3Nights (now nowhere to be found after twit suspension) and never gave credit - not good.
I asked 3Days3Nights about it (on twit) and he replied "He got the thread from me."

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
03 March, 08:29
In response marc jeremiason to his Publication
While this statement is both profound and beautiful, i have to admit that i appreciate that not only did we finally drive the British out of America, we went much further and took them over. i am of Irish decent, so seeing them beaten at their own deception gives me pleasure.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
02 March, 06:07
Never heard of it.