Law & Physics @physics171
02 March, 04:34
Is humanity actually going to continually allow the crimes of the BAR associations and its memembers?
You know human trafficking is not lawful, RIGHT>?
PICK a side, Pick a SIDE, Are you going to support a lawful world, proving to a whole future what and who you are by the actions you have chose?
People remember, tell your children how you sat back and did nothing to support a lawful world, not only nothing, silence is consent.
Rights are not granted to you by some master.
WHO IS YOUR MASTER>??
BRO Are you going after the BAR??
Are you going to BOW down to your master???

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
Heyuh...Kinda hard to talk when you're constantly told to eat your popcorn and watch the movie. I think a lot of people are waiting for Q and a few particular people to tell them what to do since this movie is longer than Heaven's Gate. I think there's a lot of people who came to chew bubblegum and kick ass and are all out of bubblegum...I'm all about logistics...I know how to call my congressman and etc. I'm open to suggestions on the bar.
06:06 PM - Mar 02, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Q_Sentme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QueZ Sentme, click on at the bottom under it