Law & Physics @physics171
Is humanity actually going to continually allow the crimes of the BAR associations and its memembers?
You know human trafficking is not lawful, RIGHT>?
PICK a side, Pick a SIDE, Are you going to support a lawful world, proving to a whole future what and who you are by the actions you have chose?
People remember, tell your children how you sat back and did nothing to support a lawful world, not only nothing, silence is consent.
Rights are not granted to you by some master.
WHO IS YOUR MASTER>??
BRO Are you going after the BAR??
Are you going to BOW down to your master???

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
04:34 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
02 March, 08:00

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
WHAT IS FREEDOM? ALL men/women are sovereign state nationals at birth and were sold into slavery via FRAUD against WE THE PEOPLE. ]They[ do not want us to know that we CAN STAND in the JURISDICTION of the LAND, but they dont tell us that. WE have to learn it or find it our along the way. ONCE you find out the TRUTH/FACT, then you can REPUDIATE and REVOCATE your ALL CAPS NAME(corporation) and STAND in the juriddiction of COMMON LAW/LAND/ REAL RIGHTS. NOONE Has any rights as a CITIZEN, PERSON , or RESIDENT of the corporate Distrcit of any municipality, BUT ALL STATE NAITONALS have diplomatic immunity. NO TAXES, OWN YOUR LAND, Drive o the RAODWAYS w/o a drivers license unless you commerce. AND MUCH MORE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
02 March, 06:06

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Heyuh...Kinda hard to talk when you're constantly told to eat your popcorn and watch the movie. I think a lot of people are waiting for Q and a few particular people to tell them what to do since this movie is longer than Heaven's Gate. I think there's a lot of people who came to chew bubblegum and kick ass and are all out of bubblegum...I'm all about logistics...I know how to call my congressman and etc. I'm open to suggestions on the bar.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396