MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
Let the games begin! 11.3 and 11.4 Mark the Spot
06:04 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
03 March, 07:50
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
Yes, I agree. The only thing is - in regards to her remark about the Republic - we have not been a Republic since 1871. That is what we are waiting on now, for us to switch back to the Republic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Evil @NeverEvil
02 March, 07:44
Implosion of our 3 branches .... sounds like the post i made on here last night with a hypothetical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
02 March, 07:08
Remember too...Juan O Savin said they should 'divert the Potomac and FLOOD DC".
I'm passing this around now....REMINDS me of a movie - Where it's
BIBLICAL! He builds the Ark and GOD FLOODS DC.
(extra - watch for the Century 21 sign...get it? - 2021 maybe???)

EVAN ALMIGHTY - FLOOD SCENE.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
02 March, 06:52
I agree, time for military and time for disclosure. People have had 4+ years to wake the f**k up!!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 March, 06:46
GOD BLESS Sidney Powell !!

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
02 March, 07:35
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
😂 Thats perfect

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
02 March, 06:41
BOOM