Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
Kids go Missing - "Lincoln Project''

BOOM 💥💥
05:13 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
06 March, 04:34
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
I believe even Juan knows must be getting the good bucks to play such a moronic character. Just Saying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
02 March, 06:53
boom my ass, smokescreens and bullshit they know what the fuck is going on everyone of their eyes says it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
02 March, 06:52
watch all of their reactions individually, hes lying, hes looking to the right, everyone else looks complicit to some degree, a level of knowing inn each of them even the one speaking on the matter. You guys need to come up to speed with discernment. what i see makes me angry here at everyone on the panel. I'll leave it at that

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
02 March, 06:39
They are eating themselves

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
02 March, 05:40
That had to be Karli in the background...lol..
its nice to finally see it being said..

Not1 Worry @WeWin
02 March, 05:37