Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
THANK YQU @kimrunner
for this awesome George News / DOD / JFK find!
(Video length = 39:07 = QD 3907)

28-Mar-2020 3:21:09 PM EDT
8kun/qresearch8601061

The entire world is watching.
Patriots from around the world are praying for AMERICA.

This is about LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
This is about PROTECTING our children. THIS IS ABOUT SAVING AMERICA.
WE MUST RISE AGAIN.
WE MUST UNITE AGAIN.
WE MUST FIGHT AGAIN.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q
03:57 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 04:39
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Kim is always on it. Months ago we were told if we wanted to know what was going on that we needed to decode our great military's posts and she is great at it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
02 March, 07:21
i watched it - another thing I heard is they are Not enforcing the vaccine. It's strictly voluntary. when I was in the service, you got everything under the sun no exceptions.
if the federal govt can't Make you get a vaccine in the military, there is No Private company on the planet that can either. he straight up says it would violate the rights of a private citizen to make someone get it before they enlisted too.
it should also violate HIPPA to ask an employee or to make them prove they got it. you also can't implement a requirement like this after you've been employed unless you are in the medical field. I worked at UCSDMC for 10 years before I moved to campus & we had to get TB vaccinations but that was it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maritere Crespo @crespomt
02 March, 07:19
Iā€™m watching from Lima, Peru. God Bless America šŸ™
#wwg1wga šŸ’—

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
02 March, 06:28
We pray for all of you every day, and we stand right behind you. Together we are strong. Prayers of many patriots from Belgium! šŸ™

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
02 March, 06:19
Future proves past
(..again & again & again..!)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 March, 06:16
Thanks for the shoutout! nice job connected the dots with the video length!

Karma MastersAll @KarmaMastersAll
02 March, 04:56
i will watch the video but LOOK AT HIS HANDS IN YHE PIC! šŸ‘€
Glitch in Matrix?

Juan O Savin Latest video šŸ‘€

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
02 March, 04:55
We do pray for Q and all the people fighting this battle. WWG1WGA.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 March, 04:04
Kim is amazing!!! Love that Patriot! Thank you, Hammurabi, for the decode!!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 March, 06:16
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
ā™„ļø