LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
02 March, 03:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
So, basically, people will have to choose between the red pill and their flesh and blood family. The Mormon church believes in being sealed to one's family (and is often referred to as a cult.) If one is sealed to their family, but they don't have the red pill...Hmmm.
03:29 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_Sentme in this post can reply
LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
02 March, 08:54
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
My family is split...the sister I always got along with doesn't share my views...which is fine...but for example, she deleted me from her instagram because of it. We still talk, just not as much as we used to. My other sister that I didn't talk to as much shares my views, and we've gotten closer. You can share views, but if they're not going to listen, well, they'll gind out the hard way I guess. It's like the saying that you can lead the horse to water but you can't make him drink...they will find out in due time. I just happen to vibrate a little higher than my 3D sister. If I didn't like what she was posting, I wouldn't delete her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396