Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
Please watch & share in this precious scared little girl's last moments on this earth. She clearly appears bewildered & just snatched.

Feel how scared she is seeing bagged up dead children. She is crying out for her mommy before the real pain even begins.

Humanize her. Humanize these children.

Care enough to share the final moments of this little bitty girl's life with others, so that more will care & cry out for justice for the most helpless & those who no longer have a voice to cry out with.

#SaveTheChildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
#darktolight
01:41 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
Gray 359 @Gray359
03 March, 08:20
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
I can't help but wonder who was doing the recording and why. 😞 Was it for the good to get the message out or for their evil part?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
03 March, 08:16
Even though I will not get this evil and pain of this precious child out of my head soon, it will force me to pray all day for our world to stop and wake the hell up to these atrocities.
I call on Jesus, Mary, all ascended Masters and angelic kingdom to strike down and shine your rays of light on all hidden demonic aspects of this world. May you help us reveal truth to ALL so that no innocent child of God will ever face such evil acts. Lord please use us awakened ones to help speed this process. And so it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Day @SunnyDay
03 March, 08:15
OH MY GOD. Who is buying these organs? Parents of children who are unaware that another child was murdered in this way for that organ? Is that the truth?

Happy 2-B-Alive @InGodITrust
03 March, 08:08
Lord Please in your mighty name stop this horrific crime that is happening to these children. they are your children so innocent. Let not one more child be hurt or killed. And capture those monster who are hurting and killing them and put your mighty revenge upon them
In Jesus all mighty all glorious name.

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
02 March, 09:50
Thank you for sharing this.

#darktolight

Diane Condon @Whitetiger23
02 March, 07:36
I have to thank you for having the courage to share this soul numbingly horrifying video. I agree that although it is unbearable to watch I feel that it must be shown to as many people as possible to make sure that this never happens again. Hell is not bad enough for these barbarians.

Froggie VDA @Kek_Kek
02 March, 06:00
This is horrific and sickening. My heart breaks for that sweet innocent child and the horrors that were done to her. I hope all those evil people will burn in Hell for this.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
02 March, 05:53
I pray to you Dear Lord Jesus and Mary sacred mother of our children please end this now 🙏🏼 😭

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 March, 05:51
Ohhhh my heart...

Christine Vail @ChrisVail
02 March, 05:40
this is so very disturbing...my heart breaks...

Red Reckoning @RedReckoning
02 March, 05:31
Any idea on the country this is in.

chore Toke @choretoke
02 March, 05:19
WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS THE PAIN I FEEL RIGHT NOW SEEING THIS VIDEO ❗️😔😔😔🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 March, 05:08
#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Romans 1:28 Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity.

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
02 March, 04:33
Where is GOD????

Kathy Myers @KathyMyers
02 March, 03:49
Cannot share. Please pray for all our children.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
02 March, 03:28
Oh GOD, STOP THIS , NOT THE CHILDREN, NO NO NO!!!!
SO MUCH CRUELTY, I NEVER IN MY LIFE THOUGHT I WILL SEE... THEY SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE FOR THIS...