Msterri ... @Msterri
Right on Q. Mainstream media is now preparing the public for the dangers of deepfake videos, just before video of the elites crimes will be made public. The mainstream media playbook is so obvious, we need to beat them at their own game. We, the white hats, need to release the info before mainstream media outlets convince the masses that all of the Hunter Biden, celeb, and politician's videos that exist are deepfakes. When I've shown people some of the Hunter Biden photos, they immediately said, "they're fakeor Photoshopped." Some people will NOT believe and mainstream media know that. I just hope the elites are already in jail for their crimes. I really don't care if liberals don't believe the Bidens or Clintons would do anything bad anymore. Let them believe what they want as long as we get rid of the criminals and rescue the victims!
11:49 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Msterri ..., click on at the bottom under it