Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 March, 08:00
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
i hate these people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
02 March, 07:58
One thing I have learned in my research of the evil behind, within, around those red shoes...black folks are NEVER on the participation end of this attrocity. Usually, black people are the slaves. That's why I was SHOCKED to see ONE BLACK MAN in this photo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
02 March, 09:26
In response Dottie French to her Publication

chore Toke @choretoke
02 March, 02:06
F#$KERS❗️WE KNOW ABOUT YOUR RED SHOES, YOU SICK SATANIC MOTHERS F#$KERS❗️😡😡😡🤦🏽‍♀️

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
02 March, 12:49

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 March, 11:36
wake up humanity

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
02 March, 11:34
oh the red shoes!!!!