Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Military first needs to restore proper civilian authority into power. Once it is determined that a digital foreign attack has occurred, the proper next step would be to put a lawful elected civilian into power. Then this person would start to dismante any foreign operation against America. This would mean you would have 2 presidents for a brief period of time. This has not happened since Abraham Lincoln. Military arrests would be only logical last step left. For now, all we know is Juan O'Savin is headed to Washington DC for an event between March 4-6 (follow link for Juan's newest Video)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
11:14 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
03 March, 11:30
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Thanks. Can you please share link for 107 Interview with Michael Jako today? Jako's link not working and he has not told us the name of his alternate channel?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lisa mincey @lisamincey
03 March, 11:33
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
he linked it on his youtube page....i was just there....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 06:34
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
Looks like the alternate site was supposed air it, but it was postponed until tomorrow 3/4 at 5:30pm EST. I think this is the correct link

https://www.youtube.com/ch...

CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
03 March, 09:10
Thing is....military already have the proof! Its a movie to play out for others to wake up. I have called , contacted, met in person to wake individuals up...their rebuttal.....I DON'T VOTE...I DONT CARE...
So any recommendations?

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
02 March, 09:10
Thank you for sharing this!

connie wright @cowri
02 March, 11:19
Maybe! Just Maybe! Not trying to spread lies but what if Juan 07 will be sworn in since Pence is out [as VP] & President Donald John Trump IS the President.

02 March, 11:21
In response connie wright to her Publication
I have stopped predicting anything, but there are very few ppl left with much hope. He is one of them that has a story to follow