Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
02 March, 10:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
The historical truth of our planet is hidden in the Vatican library. It ALL needs to be released as part of the Great Awakening and Full Disclosure.
10:26 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
02 March, 01:22
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
My gut feeling tells me that the library of Alexandia in Egypt (where vast amounts of ancient historical knowledge was held) was actually looted of all its' contents BEFORE being set afire and destroyed. The fire was no accident. It was robbed and destroyed so that Rome and the Vatican could alter history and basically return us to the dark ages of knowledge. Medicine. History. Geography. Philosophy. Engineering. All of it lost to the world except Rome. Knowledge IS power. And it's all coming to Light soon just how corrupt, evil and twisted that "church" really is.
To clarify....I do not mean the legions of Catholics around the world are evil. No. But their leaders are. They espouse a belief in God. Yes. But which God?
Do some research on where exactly Vatican City stands. It's what's underneath the Vatican that tells the story. Think of the pre-Christian era when ALL of "western" civilization was Pagan. Research exactly where Vatican City is located. Think subterranean.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
02 March, 10:34
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I agree, everything they have ben hiding needs to come to light