Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
02 March, 04:03
In response ana coelho to her Publication
Makes me immediately think of @kimrunner !! 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 March, 06:17
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
and that makes me smile! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Warth @JasonWarth
02 March, 02:43
😳

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
02 March, 11:48

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
02 March, 11:46
If you are not sure what this represents this is showing cognitive dissonance. Everyone had to accept the Truths. At first it was hard but as it would seem they started to accept them.

guyo thorson @guyo
02 March, 10:39
wow good catch, it never even ocured to me to try and check the 2 at the same time, kinda normal for me though haha, a day late and a dollar short ,, thanks for sharing

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
02 March, 09:29
In response guyo thorson to his Publication
Me too, My husband is Retired/Disabiled Army Medic of 32+ years. We're living own his Retirement & Disability which is truly nothing VA Disability sucks their holding him at total 70% with highest rating being 20% when his back alone should total over 60% such BS VA math.
I have great Honor for all Military Pass & Present , Retired & Active, my Father was WWII Navy Gunnermate he was Proud of his time in Service and taught me to be Proud of my Country & Military Service. You All are Truly God's Soldier's & Angel's of Heaven Defending Us All.

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
02 March, 10:28
I don't get it. So much information to process.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 March, 10:25
Well this certainly matches what happened.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
02 March, 10:23
We are very lucky to have him!
We love him dearly!
#POTUSTrump 💜

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
02 March, 10:19
well guess I will do the honorable and RT lol was just gonna post this...where did you find this?

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
02 March, 10:08
This is amazing!

Eyes to See Ears to Hear @MyAccount
02 March, 10:07
WORLD WIDE!!!