True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
Just to prove to you how warped our history is this here is cesare borgia not a nice guy but they chose him to play JESUS this is how sick the the JESUITS are question is who is the real JESUS
09:36 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 March, 01:23
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
We have to remember that Jesus was born and raised in the Middle East so he should be more dark skinned & have dark hair not have the look of someone with scandinavian features as the cabal portrayed him to us. Think mirror. I remember thru the decades people would a lot of times jokingly call him the black Jesus 🧐🤔. I believe he comes from the Druze bloodline from his mothers side. ✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
02 March, 01:06
Well here's the thing. I believe there's definitely something up with the Shroud of Turin. And if I'm correct, then the real Jesus is depicted on that ancient piece of cloth. It doesn't show skin color, but it does show a man who looks more or less like what we see depicted in the art. And a man with shoulder-length hair, a beard and mustache and generally angular features isn't exactly a rarity either in history or the modern era.

In other words, it's quite possible that the real Jesus looked like he did on the shroud, AND Cesare Borgia looked as he was shown in the painting. The artistic license taken by the painter may not have been about their appearance as much as their demeanor. Borgia in that painting has a "deity" look about him. Others liked it and copied it. Today we can scarcely tell the difference, but there may be truth in both.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
02 March, 01:01
Several who have truly seen Christ say this is the cloest they've seen to what he looks like. This painting was painted by a woman who was 11 at the time. Her journey as an artist is impressive. This painting was hid from public eye for 10 years for a reason.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
02 March, 01:35
In response Book Girl to her Publication

J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 March, 04:26
In response Book Girl to her Publication
11? It literally says "age 8" in the bottom right of the image.

Also calling an 11 year old "woman" is creepy as fuck. You okay?

Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
02 March, 11:59
Wow

02 March, 12:01
In response Michelle Hurshman to her Publication
check this book i uploaded here is a table of contents have a read

https://drive.google.com/f...

Regine Koch @Regine
02 March, 11:13
There are a lot of manipulations in our history, including history of our religion.
For some it will be hard to swallow the red pill in that topic, and distinguish the real life of Jesus from the manipulation of rituals who satanics introduce.
Not only the pope is satanic, there are lot more things in our religion which are satanics rituals or have satanic background. and it has nothing to do with the real message from Jesús.
Jesús taught us that God is in all living things, life is sacred and sacrifices (dead) don't fit in a sacred life.
Soon everything will come to light.
The vatican library is already confiscated

02 March, 11:16
In response Regine Koch to her Publication
Check my wall top post i uploaded a very special book

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
02 March, 11:43
In response Regine Koch to her Publication
Hi there! I have a question maybe you or someone on here can answer? I constantly hear people say that "God sacrificed his only Son for us" I have a serious issue with this. Are they misunderstanding it? I just don't see our Loving God sacrificing his Son. I can't make it alright in my mind and I don't believe that it is true.

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
02 March, 10:25
Heaven is for Real-

02 March, 10:27
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
oh yes it is indeed and the real jesus had darker skin