CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 08:42
i do not agree. i am tired of secrets and lies, and i want declass and truth. the longer this goes on, the less half of america feels like we should follow laws that only harm middle class and poor, but do not apply to elites and 1 percenters. if lies are exposed, then the entire co9untry can forge together and make necessary changes, not allow libs and scammers to keep controlling our contry and money maudering us into bankruptcy. i want the truth! stop the lies! why do only a few people get to know? i am sick of people trying to tell me what to believe with no proof of any positiver change. WE ARE ALLOWING THESE JERKS TO SHITE WHERE WE ARE EATING!!! I HAVE FAITH IN GOD, AND FAITH IN TRUMP, BUT SOMETIMES GOD WANTS PEOPLE TO TAKE ACTION, AND NO, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT CIVIL WAR, FOLKS. I MEAN MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES, NOT KILL OR HURT PEOPLE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
I agree with you. If they "have it all" as quoted by Trump, Flynn, Wood, Powell, Guiliani, etc., then why won't they expose the Truth to the masses? People have the right to know! Why continue the charade? Why continue to allow these crimes to go unpunished in the eye of the public? The Clinton crimes, Bill Gates, Fauci, Birx, The Bush's, The Obamas, The Bidens, Hunter's laptop, Weiner's laptop, Huma Abedin, all the Hollywood pedos, the elite pedos, The stolen Election, if they have all of the evidence, then let the military use the EBS to show the people. They need to turn off the MSM. People are more asleep now than ever. Yes, some are waking up, many are choosing not to. Do we stay & fight when Trump left? He seemed to be our last appointed hope. Or do we go find a place to dwell in the middle of nowhere to escape the vaccine? I honestly don't know what to do anymore. All I can do is pray. 🙏🏻
08:52 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HindsFeetInHighPlaces in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 08:57
In response Caren Calden to her Publication
IT LOOKS WORSE IN AFRICA RIGHT NOW. GATES AND FAUCI CFRIMES TO HUMANITY. TERRIBLE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396