Jesse Pringle @TheOwl
02 March, 06:42
Chrildren esacping a school because they were told they were going to be vaccinated before the leave. This was the result. Don't take it. Absolute no reason to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
i hate to see them jumping off the 2nd floor they could get hurt. But i have to say im so proud of them for being strong enough to run from evil. they recognize it. they are strong enough to be aware and be able to run from any evil. although i dont want them to be scared, evil exists and the fact that they aknowlege tnis and flee. they are strong .
08:17 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Jesse Pringle to his Publication
Only people mentioned by anasha_justagirl in this post can reply
Jesse Pringle @TheOwl
03 March, 05:28
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
i agree with safety but when fight or flight comes in, you unfortunately seek safety by any means necessary. Trust me, they would rather break both legs than take it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
03 March, 06:07
In response Jesse Pringle to his Publication
truth. 🙏