Jesse Pringle @TheOwl
Chrildren esacping a school because they were told they were going to be vaccinated before the leave. This was the result. Don't take it. Absolute no reason to.
06:42 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheOwl in this post can reply
Michael M... donated @MycoalM
04 March, 04:57
In response Jesse Pringle to his Publication
This looks familiar, I thik this is about 10 years old or older

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael M... donated @MycoalM
04 March, 04:31
Bill Gates woke them the F@!% up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
04 March, 04:29

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
24 March, 09:35
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
🤭😂😂😂

Data Gramma @Vic
03 March, 09:24
Hey....BLM FREAKS!!! Your fat cat sugar daddys are showing their true colors!! Where are you with all your cause fighting tactics? This is as racist as it gets and Antifa and Blm no where to be found!!

Chrissy Webb @Christine2Q2Q
03 March, 04:48
Highly intelligent kids!!! They know more than most adults!!

B_o Suarez @Bo_Suarez
03 March, 12:18
They know and have common sense, wish so of my co-workers would wake up

binny TruthWarrior @binny
03 March, 11:49
They have experience with BG vaccinations and know exactly what this is about.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
03 March, 11:29
GOOD FOR THEM! 👏👏👏👏👏

All Well @AllWell
03 March, 11:21
Smart kids!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
02 March, 07:39
Military Tribunal.
Crime Against Humanity
with Satanic intention.
https://youtu.be/tvrDH67Ey...

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
02 March, 07:15
I woke some doctors up
about vaccines and satanic agenda,
they had been heavily brain washed.

But, they are not standing up.

Jesse Pringle @TheOwl
02 March, 07:39
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
help me wake them up! glad to hear the doctors are. makes you think though. who knows and who doesnt.

Jesse Pringle @TheOwl
02 March, 04:54
please follow this account everyone. the more looking at this the more will wake. lets give them one source to rely on

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 March, 02:42
An insider whistle blower I met decades ago said the cabal calls vaccines "soft kill" no kidding.

John McCarthy @Remix636
02 March, 12:47
the moment someone tries to force me to take a vaccine is the same moment I unholster my firearm.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
03 March, 08:22
In response John McCarthy to his Publication
🤣🤣

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
02 March, 11:30
Looks more like a bomb scare to me, logically it wouldn't have looked like that if it was regarding vaccinations.

Jesse Pringle @TheOwl
03 March, 05:25
In response James Cooper to his Publication
no offense, no ones bombing a random school in middle of africa. so logically ya vaccines would make more sense. Bombs are not exactly common in africa compared to every other country.

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
02 March, 09:36
They are a lot smarter than most of our fellow citizens that are running towards the vaccine

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 March, 09:19
this fookery meeds to stop!!
it's nothing short of genocide
🤬🤬🤬

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
02 March, 08:24
good for them!!!!!
RUN.
If you are thinking about letting anyone inject an 'experimental' substance in you...... watch this, remember this AND then if you still allow it, its on you.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
03 March, 08:43
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
The only shots I do are lemon drops 😉

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
03 March, 11:58
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
check patent 567 6977

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
02 March, 08:17
My Gosh!!! Run Kids Run!!! How sad is this....

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
02 March, 08:17
i hate to see them jumping off the 2nd floor they could get hurt. But i have to say im so proud of them for being strong enough to run from evil. they recognize it. they are strong enough to be aware and be able to run from any evil. although i dont want them to be scared, evil exists and the fact that they aknowlege tnis and flee. they are strong .

Jesse Pringle @TheOwl
03 March, 05:28
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
i agree with safety but when fight or flight comes in, you unfortunately seek safety by any means necessary. Trust me, they would rather break both legs than take it.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 March, 08:12
OMgosh! Jumping from the second floor . WTH

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
02 March, 07:59
Horrible... Children should feel safe... not threatened.

Teresa Wall @TxSweetT
02 March, 04:21
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
They already know they are being used as guinne pigs. God bless them and keep them safe.

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
02 March, 07:32
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💜