Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply
Your Muse @YourMuse
20 January, 05:58
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Yeah, think it's time for a bathroom break, go watch a comedy or some really good movie that has an end and doesn't drag on for ever. I get that this needs to be done for the brainwashed sheeple, but thinking by now they should be able to see this farce and the evilness, by now, if not, then they never will....we can't let ourselves be hauled off to re-education camps just to wake a few up. These ones are gonna need alot more to wake up. I did see one confession video, but no face was exposed....so it's DRIP DRIP DRIP....declass was useless, Wake me up when the best part starts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lone Gunman @LoneGunman
20 January, 01:15
Feels like the worst movie ever - directed by the ass-bastard of Ed Wood and David Lynch! But then... what do I know!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
20 January, 12:58
me either

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
20 January, 12:58
i second that sentiment...we were literally told "have a nice life".