Anthony Csn @AnthonyMarineDigitalFrog
What the fuck is going on? Where are the arrests? Where is the Military? Where is the bus to GTMO? Where is the arrest that will shocked the world? I am FUCKING PISSED TO HAVE WAITED AND WAITED FOR BIG ASS NOTHING BURGER. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? WHERE IS 17? NOTHING FOR 42 DAYS... WE ARE FUCKED
12:52 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMarineDigitalFrog in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
20 January, 01:22
In response Anthony Csn to his Publication
Ok, I feel the same. We all do. I say this to try and help. It looks like this is THE scare event. We have not yet come quite all the way to THE presipice. We are about too. We have also not experienced the 10 days of darkness. I think this is it. Way too many people are worshipping Biden and are too comfortable wearing masks. They must be shown what horror Biden will unleash. I don't don't know how I survive this. Nor do I know if I can't come to a loving conclusion with Q, Trump or the White Hats for continuing to put us through this. Take one moment at a time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Hasting @PatriotTX
20 January, 12:54
In response Anthony Csn to his Publication
there going to hunt us down like rabid dogs now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Albert Aguilar @MILO
20 January, 12:57
In response Mark Hasting to his Publication
yes they are....