Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
28 February, 08:01
Diana, We Love You!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
01 March, 06:08
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Did you know that our good friends @BedroomBanter ~ Aubrey Lynn & Dustin wrote a song about Diana & created a veRy touching & treasured tribute video for the Patriots & the World to Share
Their Youtube Channel is a must like ~ if you want to see the video with a little Q intel go to 6:03 in the stream, but all their videos R priceless as R they to this Gal ~ My love to them both ~ never stop doing what you do & my heart with yours always๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“ Link Below ~ Watch to the end & you will see our princess & ouR Prince
#jfkjr
https://youtu.be/v6aNZasX4...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
01 March, 07:16
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Thank you so much for sharing. I adored the song and the cameos. You were never forgetten and we all eagerly await your renaissance into this beautiful new world.

Imagine what we will accomplish together? It is time for the meek to inherit the earth, and for humanity, especially it's forgetten children, to live the lives God intended.

I ask for one small favor... a prayer for a clean CT scan this week. My will to live and pay it forward is so strong, and I know that nothing will stop me from sharing this Great Awakening with you all. Lots of love to you, R, and @BedroomBanter ๐Ÿ’ž

sending you healing love & blessings ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“Praying to our Lord God may he take away any pain & that only good health be within your body, mind & soul & be fully free of any past illness ~ in Jesus name may You be healed, our sweet Sabrina
Amen
11:35 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 06:56
My sweet angel! Did you hear the news? I am still cancer free! Clean scan and celebrating a year of remission after five years of fighting. God is phenomenal and I am grateful to you and all my wonderful Patriot friends for their prayers of strength. The best is yet to come and we will spread the love of our Lord Jesus and His healing to the world. Eternally grateful to you, mi hermanita๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’“

04 March, 07:48
So happy Angel, such good news, my heart with your heart ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
04 March, 07:50

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
02 March, 12:26
My beautiful hermanita, your prayers are so precious to me. Your strength and that of R's has inspired me to hold on even tighter to the Lord. He has never let go and is revealing such magnificience to us all. The lesson, as President Trump underscores, is to never, never surrender. We can not embrace the light without experiencing the darkness. I wish love to all those praying for health and send you a warm abrazo from one warrior gal to another ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŒธ