Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
01 March, 10:51
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Many of my friends on FB think I am crazy yo believe she is still avile! I wouldn't say it unless I had not have seen it in the #BibleCode that she is alive!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
01 March, 11:54
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Would you know who is the young lady on the left of Barron?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 March, 10:35

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
01 March, 10:59
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Beauty with class - the winning combination.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 10:28
yes we DO♥️♥️♥️💯💯💯☑️☑️☑️

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
01 March, 06:08
Did you know that our good friends @BedroomBanter ~ Aubrey Lynn & Dustin wrote a song about Diana & created a veRy touching & treasured tribute video for the Patriots & the World to Share
Their Youtube Channel is a must like ~ if you want to see the video with a little Q intel go to 6:03 in the stream, but all their videos R priceless as R they to this Gal ~ My love to them both ~ never stop doing what you do & my heart with yours always💓💞💓 Link Below ~ Watch to the end & you will see our princess & ouR Prince
#jfkjr
https://youtu.be/v6aNZasX4...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 March, 05:43
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
really beautiful❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 May, 12:06
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I was told at one point, ONDINE was gonna play her. SO folks get pissed, and don't answer. But I still drag this unanswered question around, and I hate unanswered questions.

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
01 March, 06:05
Looking firward to your appearance!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
01 March, 05:56
😲What her eyes must have seen!

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
01 March, 05:48
Im so thankful she is alive.I cried like a child when the news said she had died in that car crash.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 March, 10:37
In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication
Me too...I broke down and literally said "the world will miss her gifts"

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 March, 05:47
The people's princess! ❤️

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
01 March, 03:47
i've always loved Diana! Such a beautiful, sootheful, loving soul!❤️🇺🇸❤️✨

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
01 March, 03:53
...beautiful post! love this!💌
❤DianA

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 February, 08:03
So beautiful and soulful.