Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 March, 09:10
Fact Check = Ongoing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
Yeah that was 100% clear to me ... lol. I’m still having trouble mastering the whole ascension process. Turning off my brain long enough to meditate 😂
09:43 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunflower in this post can reply
Leanne Marie @Francielabean
01 March, 11:10
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
You dont have to turn off your brain to meditate you only need to be the observer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 March, 10:23
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Instead of trying to shut your mind down, start the real ascension journey by shift your awareness down about 12 inches. Practice processing reality from your heart center, feeling it out instead of thinking it out. The feelings will come with an interpretation in pictures, as in "a picture is worth 1,000 words". Your understanding of reality will exponentially accelerate when you process from the heart center and not in your head. Our minds-thoughts are easily hackable buy current technology as well. But the heart feeling processing center, is all yours! It vibrates too high to be hacked and has its own electromagnetic shield. Learn to make it your new home. Every morning, go into as if its a Solar Star and amplify it, expand it out, go into gratitude- the highest vibration and into memories of your younger self, innocent, flying care free and happy having fun. Jesus said, we have to be like the children to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. You will soon glow.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
01 March, 11:20
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
indeed and in trust.