vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
Don't forget it's ok to break down. I've done it multiple times. You're not showing weakness, you're showing humility & it's that very humility that will be used to construct a new world.

It hurts just as bad knowing we can only sit back & watch.

#SaveTheChildren
07:34 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
09 March, 10:19
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Totally agree, very humble of him and I admire his posting real tears publically, that's a MAN. Many times I've been wanting to volunteer to help the children but I don't know who to get in touch with to help out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
09 March, 07:59
Its called having compassion.... a heart & a soul. Anyone that can watch what theyve done to our babies without reaction is not human. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
09 March, 06:16
🙏🙏 YOUR tears are mine as well. TOGETHER We atart anew. WWG1WGA. Im sending YOU a hug. Hold tightly to it,..for 1 day I may come to claim it in person. GOD Bless You