Truth Balms @Goodmoodfood
01 March, 08:14
11:11 1st March. My number spotting slowed down for a couple of weeks, but today its roared back to life, its like the Kingdom of Heaven is Roaring 🎺πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ #darktolight #GodWins #LionOfJudah #TrumpetsandTriumph #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
What is Real @Caius
01 March, 08:37
In response Truth Balms to her Publication
here's a question I've been trying to ask across the boards- when does all this correlation and calculation of the post numbers etc become Numerology?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thats a world question IMHO. God is above, below, beside, within everything. We can divide it all out, call it numerology, or even call it coincidence (if youre a sleeper 😜). But I just call it what it is: One of the many Voices of God. He speaks ALL the time in, every possible way. Through numbers, signs, dreams, stars aligning, animals in your path, through other people, loudly with His own voice, or so quietly that you have to lean in to hear it. I picture it like data constantly downloading from Him to us, only we catch about 1/100th of it, and thats when we’re actually listening!
07:27 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response What is Real to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Goodmoodfood in this post can reply
What is Real @Caius
02 March, 07:49
In response Truth Balms to her Publication
i sort of agree, but not fully.. i do feel that God speaks to us thru His Word (the reading & hearing of it), thru christian music (all the time almost as if in answer to prayer like bumblebee the robotic transformer) and thru other means. im trying to test the spirits tho to see if they come from God or not. just found out that gematria is numerology.

02 March, 04:46
In response What is Real to his Publication
Why wouldn't God speak to us through everything He has created?
I am super cautious about gematria etc, so I understand where you are coming from. I do not engage or use it to interpret anything. I pray and God frequently confirms that He has heard me, or that He is with me, with number combinations. I think it is beautiful. He knows me so well.