Mike Anon @Mike314
If the corporation known as The United States of America no longer exists, then this "inauguration" is just a charade. I read a theory that Trump would allow Biden to take the Oath under false pretenses, only to reveal in a few days that Biden doesn't legally hold ANY office. This is all very bizarre, mainly because we all know that Trump won in a landslide. I believe that there is a lot left to be revealed. You are watching a movie.

#Trump2020 #QANON #Draintheswamp
12:10 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
20 January, 12:21
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
sad and horrifying movie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
20 January, 12:19
Not shooting the messenger but... I don't like that "in a few days" theory... all eyes are on now... surely now is the best time...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not shooting the messenger but... I don't like that "in a few days" theory... all eyes are on now... surely now is the best time...