Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
KAJ OOT17 @Kjoot17
22 January, 09:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Noooo, Id wait a little.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
20 January, 10:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
20 January, 07:15
I AGREE!!!!
Lots of trolls showed up on this site...wow

Alexandra Neve @Alex
21 January, 02:16
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
let us KNOW SO WE CAN BLOCK THEM PLEASE...I LOVE THIS SITE.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 January, 01:40

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
20 January, 01:27
Depuis le temps qu'on nous le dit arrestations, la douleur, la lumière, Dieu gagne voir cette ordure à la WH ça s'arrête quand ?
Je ne suis pas croyante, j'ai été victime d'abus sexuel enfant et je me bats pour les enfants. Je soutiens Trump contre vents et marais depuis plus de quatre ans, j'ai perdu tous mes amis, fâchée avec ma sœur pour ça. Quand j'ai commencé à expliquer Q ils ont voulu m'interner. Alors aujourd'hui il ne se passe toujours rien que veux-tu que je te dise que j'ai juste le moral à zéro et l'impression de devenir folle et je ne pense pas être la seule.

sarah valdetero @sassycat7583
20 January, 01:25
Gotta have faith. Mmmm-hmmm faith. Gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith. Baby!!!

Plumeria Lady @kailuatwin
20 January, 01:19
I feel so violated to have my vote stolen by fraud and to see the unelected person who is governed by China get sworn in.

Drew Lawrence @412WokePatriot15226
20 January, 01:06
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
20 January, 01:05
praying the arrests come real soon; like today!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 January, 12:54
Nana is seeing the responses, Stand your ground DoQ!
They are just frightened!
Yall were not prepared for a Near Death Experience it appears!
Nana has been thr a real one.
You are infinate beings, calm the fook down.
The military did not go thr this for decades to give us back to the evil cabal.
Where is your faith!
Will God not see you thr what ever comes?
This is ALL ABOUT YOUR FAITH!
It has to be this way so no one will EVER FORGET!
I love you all but ya gotta chill!

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
20 January, 01:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Still trusting in Almighty God! But have to admit it was a punch in the gut! Everybody around me, including my husband probably thinks I'm a nut case!!!🙏🙏🙏❤️🇺🇸

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
20 January, 06:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AMEN. Had a bad moment this morning, because it was disgusting, but got over that. GOD ALWAYS WINS. LOVE AND HUGS SENT OUT TO ALL. 😉💞💓🙏🙏🙏🙏

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
20 January, 12:30
ah wazzzup doq

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
20 January, 12:27
Please give a general time frame you think these arrests will happen? Today? This week? There has to be a point when we have to admit there will never be any arrests. Please dont post to get our hopes up. You speak to many. We dont need to be lead on anymore! we need to see action. No more words.

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
20 January, 12:47
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
i have truly had enough

Kit Latham @KittyCat1776
20 January, 12:26
what will you do if nothing hapoens roday?

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
20 January, 01:08
In response Kit Latham to his Publication
Wake up and wait for something to happen tomorrow. I trust Trump and I'm in until the end. He says the best is yet to come. I believe him.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
20 January, 01:13
In response Kit Latham to his Publication
unforunately I expect people to give and very afraid we see many suicides of those with no hope for future! 😢😭🙏🏻

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
20 January, 12:24
Past time..so aggravated.

Lethal Anon @Lethal17
20 January, 12:21
doubtful

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
20 January, 12:13
Let's do this!!

Petra Crnkovic @Perta
20 January, 12:13
nervose, sad, when?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 January, 12:12
GET SOME COMMIES!!!

Don Garza @DonGuyverG87
20 January, 12:12
if not time for us to do our damn job and hold these crooks accountable...they have Zero integrity Zero ethics and only infringe on our Gid given rights they need to be removed by the people!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 January, 12:11
May God Bless and protect our men and women on the ground.

Nacrtani Von Croatia @LastDaysOutlaw
20 January, 12:11
Nothing will happen today.

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
20 January, 12:28
In response Nacrtani Von Croatia to his Publication
Or tomorrow, or the next say, or the next week or months. We wont see any arrests.

Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
20 January, 12:09
Lock the gate, let the flood begin.

Michelle Walsh @Colombana1776
20 January, 12:09
Long overdue. Please God make it be so.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
20 January, 12:08
were waiting and biting our nails!!! 😬 Along with people making fun of us!!

Danielle Diaz @danid17143
20 January, 12:08
Time for arrests like an hour ago

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Copybook Student @Copybookstudent
20 January, 12:07
giddyup!

Scott Stricker @sstricker
20 January, 12:07
Hammer Time