MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
01 March, 04:26
BREAKING! Demonic Tranny Hacks Into Gab Servers And Steals All Usersā€™ Personal Data Threatening To Release 70GB File Including Every Single Userā€™s Unencrypted Password, Private Posts, Private Groups And Private Messages. Late last night, the transsexual self-proclaimed ā€œDemon Hackerā€ Emma Best illegally hacked in to alternative social media network Gab and syphoned off 70 gigabytes worth of personal data from its users. The massive hack is confirmed to contain all public and private information from every user ever registered on the entire website, from their publicly visible posts to their private groups to their private messages. Shockingly, the radical leftist even has access to all Gab usersā€™ passwords as they are stored unencrypted on Gabā€™s servers. Revealing the sentiments of the criminals involved, according to Wired, the file containing private messages between Gab users begins with a note from one of the hackers, reading: ā€œFUCK TRUMP,FUCK COLONIZERS, CAPITALISTS. DEATH TO USA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
01 March, 04:52
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
but...but he SAYS he's a Christian šŸ¤”
05:39 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 March, 02:24
In response white light to his Publication
He IS a believer!! HIS account was hacked, but they've since hardened their security. I can't believe all the nasty and untrue comments about Gab's CEO that I'm seeing on here!! I wish people would stop making snap judgements about others!! Now watch ME get attackedšŸ˜

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 March, 02:51
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
We don't have to agree. We each have different experiences of the 'same' issue. Even in #5D there are disagreements, but, when we listen to each other without judgement allowing everyone to say their peace, understanding that as individuals we are allowed to think and believe any way we choose, then nothing has to be unpleasant for anyone and everyone feels listened to šŸŒŸ