MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
BREAKING! Demonic Tranny Hacks Into Gab Servers And Steals All Users’ Personal Data Threatening To Release 70GB File Including Every Single User’s Unencrypted Password, Private Posts, Private Groups And Private Messages. Late last night, the transsexual self-proclaimed “Demon Hacker” Emma Best illegally hacked in to alternative social media network Gab and syphoned off 70 gigabytes worth of personal data from its users. The massive hack is confirmed to contain all public and private information from every user ever registered on the entire website, from their publicly visible posts to their private groups to their private messages. Shockingly, the radical leftist even has access to all Gab users’ passwords as they are stored unencrypted on Gab’s servers. Revealing the sentiments of the criminals involved, according to Wired, the file containing private messages between Gab users begins with a note from one of the hackers, reading: “FUCK TRUMP,FUCK COLONIZERS, CAPITALISTS. DEATH TO USA
04:26 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
04 March, 02:39
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Fuck this demonic asshat!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 March, 02:17
I wonder WHY Gab users were not informed of this, I'm not sure this is true. And we need to STOP judging other believers. I've seen way too much of this now. God gives His followers discernment, and He means for us to use it! But just because someone posts a certain picture DOES NOT mean they are satanic!
Matthew 7:2
For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.
Romans 14:10
But as for you, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or you as well, why do you regard your brother or sister with contempt? For we will all appear before the judgment seat of God.
Luke 6:37
“Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
01 March, 08:49
I am glad I was kick off this GAB! Don't trust Andrew Torba Nazi lover.
Told my friend that GAB was going down several months ago... look!

Not happy it happened, But when you fight against HaShem [God] & the Messiah... you will go down!

Teri Heer @Tlheer
01 March, 05:54
just like there is no color attached to ignorance, there is neither sex. all by choice. he/she is young. one day, when senses are abounding, there will come with that the need to atone for all that evil and ignorance. that's when we will harness that atonement. until then, its into the 4-6% heap. 🤣

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
01 March, 04:52

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
01 March, 05:39
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
but...but he SAYS he's a Christian 🤔

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
01 March, 04:50
Gab CEO is Satanic.

horrible oarth of knights of Templar :

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
01 March, 04:47
Fffin Bitch oopps imean Basrard

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
01 March, 04:47
Seems to me like a really healthy well balanced individual that is promoting unity and love. 😂

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 04:42

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
01 March, 04:34
Someone needs a hug, LOL. Deleted my Gab acct.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
01 March, 05:37
In response Coffee Queen to her Publication
knew this all along. i'm there for one reason only and his name is #Kabamur ...

Urban Tart @UrbanTart
01 March, 04:33
All the more reason to have social media on the Quantum Computer. Unhackable. Non-censored. Bi-partisan being the goal -- you know, for intellectual discourse and such. And, #DemonHacker should be pursued and charged as the felon s/he is at this point.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 March, 04:29
GHOST CAN SEND A TEAM OF GHOST AFTER HIM
[ 187 ].

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
01 March, 04:29
Looks like someone is pissed about being picked last for dodgeball! 🧃🐸

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
01 March, 04:43
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
HA !

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
01 March, 04:28
That sounds illegal to me.