Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 March, 08:29
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The irony is that we are here to learn from our opposites. That doesn't mean we allow narcissists to continue on in our lives. But we (empaths) have as much to learn from them, as they do us. Too bad that narcissists rarely change. Don't allow anyone to steal your light, however.

Vibes do change though. Judgement of others is not necessary. Only love is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
01 March, 08:21
I met my angel at age 50! been used and abused most my life by men. Wasnt looking and not my type thank you Lord! He Loves Loves me and treats me like a Queen. Im safe and secure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
01 March, 08:20
You have the wisdom and insight that took many of us a lifetime to realize. God bless and much love to your sweet ,wise soul 🥰❤️

James Mays @wLandJforAll
01 March, 07:20
Great advice!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Annie D-W @Annie172123
01 March, 06:10
Amen Casey. I am finding my friend group is in a great awakening as well. Funny though where you find kindred spirits, I found one at home depot saturday, our husbands masked, us unmasked, and wholly awake!

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
01 March, 06:05
great advice here. keep your heart opened but protected. and people only ask personal questions because they care, or they want to talk about you.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 March, 06:04
💛🙌🏻☺️✨ Beautifully said truth!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 March, 05:52
Love that, so true❣

Julie Boe @JulieB
01 March, 05:45
So very true! You wouldn't happen to be an empath, would you?

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
01 March, 05:45
Right!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
01 March, 05:42
THIS is so true! And SO important. God will let you know when you aren't in the right crowd....just listen carefully. The Holy Spirit gives you intuition for a reason. God's always got your back!🙌🙏❤️🌟

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 March, 05:36
🙏✝️ Amen 🙏✝️ I trust God . I trust Vibes 🙏✝️🙏 I ❤️ You Casey!!! Thank You for All that You do. 🙏✝️ God Bless You 🙏✝️

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 05:30
Absolutely wonderful advice! Thanks for sharing it!