Frog Qqq @Frog51842473
HOLD THE LINE, PATRIOTS!!! They will not let us down πŸΈβ€πŸ•­
12:03 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Frog51842473 in this post can reply
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
20 January, 12:27
In response Frog Qqq to her Publication
i just cant imagine this is real. it absolutely cant be. there cannot be a P Biden...i cant even say it ☹️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frog Qqq @Frog51842473
20 January, 12:36
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
I'm convinced that the military is not going to let us down... We have to hold on just a little bit more... I had my doubts since I woke up, but today my belief is strong, they will all be arrested (or have been already, rather).. Sending you a hug, stay strong 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frog Qqq @Frog51842473
20 January, 12:36
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
I'm convinced that the military is not going to let us down... We have to hold on just a little bit more... I had my doubts since I woke up, but today my belief is strong, they will all be arrested (or have been already, rather).. Sending you a hug, stay strong 🐸

ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
20 January, 12:22
In response Frog Qqq to her Publication
my hands are gettign worn