BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 March, 12:18
LMAO!!!

Craig "Sawman" Sawyer, child trafficker posing as child rescuer & his crooked group, V4CR.com & Vets4ChildRescue.com are going down!

This IS a fight from which he will never recover!

Best be packing for GITMO, Craig, boy!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
01 March, 12:25
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Hmmm....I believe just the opposite. IMHO, TIMOTHY CHARLES HOLMSETH is the bad seed. I have seen too much BS come from him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 01:26
In response Armour Protected to her Publication
Look further into Craig Sawyer's background then, fren.

ALL of the BS storm surrounding TimothyCharlesHolmseth.com has come from Sawyer & his people who are child traffickers...

or Minnesota Gov Walz & AG Ellison, who are child stealers & traffickers...

or Florida's ID10ts... who are child traffickers.

I followed Holmseth before he began reporting on these things, back in 2005.

Part of Holmseth's work resulted in financial documents that helped connect dots to bring Epstein down.

What part of that do you not appreciate?

JUDGE much?

Research & don't spread BS. This is not the place.

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
01 March, 02:03
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Not judging but seems you are judging me.

BYE

No judgment.

Just reminding you that, as an Anon, it is your duty to verify information that you repost.

Honesty & integrity are of utmost importance in these days of fake news.

Real Anons struggle to keep up with news daily, because they know they have to verify it before they share it.

No respectable Anon makes comments such as you just have and offers zero proof to back it up, just saying.

Do the work.
04:09 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Armour Protected to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it