Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
10 March, 02:36
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
1) After all this the critical thinking research impaired useful idiots which obviously are no longer useful and need to be culled are lining up for the jab. Main stream media and social media are pushing the jab. They blew out of proportion Cov19 statistics spewing false data, theatrics to spread fear across the land so people would line up and be willing participants in their own demise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
10 March, 02:35
2) Friends, family, loved ones shamed the wise and informed who were only trying to insure their health and save their lives. This may sound cold but maybe this is nature’s way of cleaning up the gene pool. Those who lack critical thinking, are too lazy to do their own research and allowed themselves to be socially engineered to the point where if they are told by the global elite owned mainstream and social media to jump off a cliff it is fashionable, the new norm they would ask where is the cliff. In fact they will shame, ridicule even become violent with those trying to stop them. They will lock you out of schools, the gyms, restaurants, concerts, sports events even prevent you from flying if you don’t participate in one of the biggest global population control scams in the world. --- James Gilliland

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 March, 09:02
👍

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
01 March, 10:50
I'm down....then you will see live-action PANic.
May this begin, one step at a time. Watch the flanks.

Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
01 March, 09:50
😎👍

John Tiger @JohnTiger
01 March, 06:57
There is no place for me in a hug-less world, I'm going with the cool guys.

arba happihr @arba
01 March, 06:44
I rest my case. Thank you

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
01 March, 06:37
It is always their choice 🤷‍♂️

Madden Smith @Madden04
01 March, 04:41
what about killing us with false hope? What kind of mask do we get for that lol?

Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
01 March, 04:49
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
Hope comes from within my friend. Thus you are the creator and simultanious diminisher of it's value, as nothing outside of you can inflict it's will on it.

You're pissed off, and it's clear it still lives strong in you! So there's that. Cheers friend!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 March, 04:34
Thats a big 10-4!