Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 February, 08:34
New Mr Pool c/o PRX113 on twitter

https://twitter.com/PRX113...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Tex @BigTex
26 February, 09:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
did you see the videos? Toronto skyline, British 5 pound note, coming soon, American money in water and a chess board on a boat(?).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine ... @Tex0028
27 February, 10:28
In response Big Tex to his Publication
someone on Fojak said it was in Auckland New Zealand.

Flow State @Lightworker1111
01 March, 04:43
In response Christine ... to her Publication
i live in Auckland NZ and it is definitely identical. what is the significance of Auckland and also of the needle tower?

Big Tex @BigTex
01 March, 07:17
In response Flow State to his Publication
new Zealand is/was were the ds was going to run to when things went sideways with either an out of control virus or the end of the world type scenario.

01 March, 02:28
i have read a few things over the last couple of years about how many elites have properties here with under ground bunkers etc. so it makes sense. i was also wondering what we can expect to happen in NZ because our election was rigged for Jacinda Ardern and something needs to be done about it. the level of corruption in this country is crazy

Big Tex @BigTex
GESARA should take care of the elections. your pm will be going to jail as well. most heads of state will follow.
03:11 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Flow State to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BigTex in this post can reply
01 March, 09:35
i really hope she does. it would be great to see all of the elites get exactly what they deserve. enough is enough.