Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 February, 12:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Lots of videos too. https://twitter.com/FoJAk3...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Tex @BigTex
26 February, 09:34
did you see the videos? Toronto skyline, British 5 pound note, coming soon, American money in water and a chess board on a boat(?).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 February, 01:35
In response Big Tex to his Publication
interesting video on YT GNINRAW https://www.youtube.com/wa... listen to the words...
also gematria https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Christine ... @Tex0028
27 February, 10:28
In response Big Tex to his Publication
someone on Fojak said it was in Auckland New Zealand.

J.T. Marlin @jtxrp
26 February, 09:15
https://anonup.com/thread/... defineitely interesting!

J.T. Marlin @jtxrp
26 February, 09:38
In response J.T. Marlin to his Publication
He posted lots of red suns or moons lately... His last one defineitely morning, Think were getting to the point of the movie where shit starts to get real! https://www.loc.gov/everyd...

Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ @Tilly4Truth
26 February, 09:03
Kim, I caught this one about an hour ago.

27 February, 12:50
In response Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ to her Publication

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
27 February, 01:32
In response Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ to her Publication
gninraw warning

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
26 February, 08:59
mr #POOL #TIMESTAMP 814

nanotechnology 814 1008 168 542

814 = five nine

and

five nine = #JESUIT 1004 504 84

and

#wwg1wga 2715 504 84

SOMEBOYD KNOW .... HOW MANY #jesuits ARE IN THE WORLD..? IN THE #Military #JESUIT ORDER I MEAN ... 😏

YOU SAY.. 😁

YESSSSSS
17# 000 😁 #TheGreatAwakening

26 February, 09:03
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
26 February, 08:50
Yes! Every Q Drop can be read 2 ways. Most people are reading them from the literal meaning but Ive been trying to tell people that they need to read them ALL differently. Once I realized that I now feel like I have a COMPLETELY different view of what's going on! People are going to need a diaper change when the truth comes out as it is quite the opposite of what theyre thinking! #ifyouknowyouknow #waymorepatriotsthanyouthink . #bighappyendingforall #thinklogically #unityisthegoal

Christine ... @Tex0028
27 February, 10:26
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
I absolutely agree. There are layers to all the crumbs and drops. The biblical and the political/financial. VK once posted duel/dual meanings and I have seen that.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
26 February, 08:41
huh ive heard that somewhere elsw before i think

26 February, 08:39
and 4 and sextuple ( 6) !

26 February, 08:37